Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy France Day!


It's July 14 and we're heading to Lac Vert.

Papa has the morning to go climb a hard route with a Canadian friend.











I showed Pierre and Odette how I build houses in the woods.









It reminds me of Jacob we do this together sometimes.









It kinda looks like the limestone rock of the Rocky mtns.

This trail goes all the way around the lac.












Mama and I found fish which reminds me of lunch.

I found a really nice picnic spot.



After my dodo, I decided to take them on a short hike to a waterfall.





I love these water basins you find along all the trails.











Well it's a bit steep, I'll take a rest on mama.
















We're having another picnic, supper at the waterfalls.

Its pretty heavy I'm guessing they packed some beer!




Epic waterflow!

That's one of my new english words...













Time to throw rocks and...











Celebrate!

Happy France Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment