Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Family Time at Brevant






It's Papa day off and we're taking Pierre & Odette climbing in the mountains.










We all jumped in the telecabine and got a quick lift up to Brevant.















First Mama will belay Paps so he can set up a safety rope.









There goes Odette way up there.

Wow, she's doing super!














Me, I'm building a house for all my friends.

Here I will put Jade et Cayle et Marcus et Jacob et Tieghan et Lucas et Anook....

Behind me (see the cliff) I can hear Papa helping Grandpapa.








Wow, he is in the sky too!















I'm starting to get tired so we gather the ropes and head down to mid-station.

Pierre & Odette stay to lunch and enjoy the views and we head home for a nap.

We did great for our first alpine climb experience, I'm ready for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment