Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bye for now


My last few days in Europe, I'm excited to head home and enjoying our last adventures.













Grammy and I are doing magic tricks...

She enjoyed her last few hikes and play time together before heading back to Quebec yesterday.













A last climb up to le prairon, this time I can do it all on my own.













Here's my little friend Leo, he's doing a good job too!

We picked some berries together at the summit.















Chamois and fox wanted to try too!

A last swing and jump on our trampoline...



Papa had a his last summit of Mt. Blanc and a final day working teaching climbing...














Mama had a last walk into the alpine...












Until next summer Les Houches, by then I'll be almost 5 years old! Au revoir...

No comments:

Post a Comment